Let's go over the details of our current plans.
This grid will be a helpful guide:
Click here for a guide to What's Included in the Free Basic Plan?
- Location - An independent pool of inventory. Sales and updates at one location will not affect inventory at other locations, even if the same product is enabled at both. One business can have more than one than one 'Location' in Shopventory.
- Integration - An integration refers to an external account connected to Shopventory (Square, Clover, Shopify, QuickBooks, etc.).
- Active Items/SKUs - Inventory items in your catalog
- POS Transactions - Sales/orders processed by your point of sale integrations
- Order History - How far back you can view information regarding sales
- Reporting - How far back you can view inventory history records
- Total User Accounts - How many logins can access a single Shopventory account (employees, managers, accountants, etc.) Learn more
- Dashboard Insights - A panel of helpful, at-a-glance insights in Shopventory.
- Low Stock Alerts - Email and in-app notifications and reporting on items that are running low. Learn more
- Profitability Reporting - Shopventory will calculate sales and costs to give you detailed, accurate accounting on profits and losses. Learn more
- Barcode Scanning - You can download the Shopventory Barcode Scanner mobile app to update inventory quantities. Learn more
- Price Tags / Label Printing - Print visual Barcodes and price tags from Shopventory. Learn more
- Bulk Spreadsheet Upload - Make mass updates to inventory info using a spreadsheet. Learn more
- Warehouse Feature - A location without an integration. This serves as a separate pool of inventory to manage warehouse, storage, or back-of-house stock. Learn more
- Kits/Bundles - Ingredient and component tracking which can be used for tracking ingredients of recipes, commissions, wholesale/alternate pricing, and other advanced features. Learn more
- Vendor Management - Tracking of vendor (supplier) information, including assigning items to corresponding vendors. Learn more
- Purchase Orders - Simple digitized forms that are filled out to keep track of and receive incoming inventory. Learn more
- Intelligent Stock Estimates - Shopventory will forecast how much time remains until an item runs out of stock Learn more
- Beta Access to New Features - Users on Professional and Elite plans will be the first to try out new functions when they're added.
- QuickBooks Daily Sync - Shopventory will automatically send out an update to QuickBooks Online every night Learn more
Locations and integrations limits
Shopventory simply uses whichever has the most entries to determine billing.
In other words, an account with 3 integrations and 1 location would be billed for the 3 integrations.
By the same token, an account that has 3 locations and only 1 integration would be billed for the 3 locations. Whichever is highest!
OPTIONAL Billing Add-Ons:
These are optional charges in addition to your regular monthly subscription plan. Learn more
- QuickBooks Daily Sync - Shopventory will automatically send out an update to QuickBooks Online every night. Learn more
- Add 5 Users to Any Plan - 5 additional logins can be created for your account to accommodate more users for your Shopventory account. Learn more
- Personal Training Session - This is a personalized conference session with a Shopventory representative in case your account requires more specialized attention. (A free webinar is also available instead.) Learn more