Let's go over the details of our current plans.
This grid from our Pricing Page will be a helpful guide:
Click here for a guide to What's Included in the Free Basic Plan?
- Location - An independent pool of inventory. Sales and updates at one location will not affect inventory at other locations, even if the same product is enabled at both. One business can have more than one than one 'Location' in Shopventory.
- Integration - An integration refers to an external account connected to Shopventory (Square, Clover, Shopify, QuickBooks, etc.). Each location in that service will be a separate integration. (e.g. If I have one Clover account with 5 merchant locations, I have 5 integrations)
- Products/Items/SKUs - Inventory items in your catalog
- Transactions - Sales/orders processed by your point of sale/e-commerce integrations
- Order History - How far back you can view information regarding sales
- Reporting History - How far back you can view inventory history records
- Total User Accounts - How many logins can access a single Shopventory account (employees, managers, accountants, etc.) Learn more
- Dashboard Insights - A panel of helpful, at-a-glance insights in Shopventory
- Catalog Management - The ability to create, delete, edit, receive, and manage inventory products
- SKU Creation - Shopventory's SKU generator tool which allows you to easily create barcodable SKU numbers
- Global Currency Support - Select from over 30 world currency symbols, including US Dollars, Euros, and Chinese Yuan Renminbi
- Profit Reporting & Analysis - Shopventory will calculate sales and costs to give you detailed, accurate accounting on profits and losses. Learn more
- Amazon Alexa® Voice Command - Ask Alexa about your Shopventory sales (currently pending Amazon approval)
- Barcode Scanner App - Download the Shopventory Barcode Scanner mobile app to update inventory quantities. Learn more
- Dashboard Reporting App - Download the Shopventory Dashboard app to get real-time reporting on your business. Learn more
- Low Stock Alerts - Email and in-app notifications and reporting on items that are running low. Learn more
- Price Tags / Label Printing - Print visual Barcodes and price tags from Shopventory. Learn more
- Warehouse Feature - A location without an integration. This serves as a separate pool of inventory to manage warehouse, storage, or back-of-house stock. Learn more
- Purchase Orders - Simple digitized forms that are filled out to keep track of and receive incoming inventory. Learn more
- Vendor Management - Tracking of vendor (supplier) information, including assigning items to corresponding vendors. Learn more
- Kits/Bundles - Component tracking which can be used for tracking commissions, wholesale/alternate pricing, and other advanced features. Learn more
- Recipe / Ingredient Tracking - Combine raw ingredients into finished recipes as Bundles in Shopventory. Learn more
- Spreadsheet Upload Tools - Make mass updates to inventory info using a spreadsheet. Learn more
- Intelligent Stock Forecasting - Shopventory will forecast how much time remains until an item runs out of stock Learn more
- Beta Access to New Features - Users on Professional and Elite plans will be the first to try out new functions when they're added
- User Access Permissions - Restrict user access to certain functions/features based on their role within the business (cashiers, managers, accountants, etc.) Learn more
- QuickBooks Daily Sync - Shopventory will automatically send out an update to QuickBooks Online every night Learn more
Locations and integrations limits
Shopventory simply uses whichever has the most entries to determine billing.
In other words, an account with 3 integrations and 1 location would be billed for the 3 integrations.
By the same token, an account that has 3 locations and only 1 integration would be billed for the 3 locations. Whichever is highest!
OPTIONAL Billing Add-Ons:
These are optional charges in addition to your regular monthly subscription plan. Learn more
- QuickBooks Daily Sync - Shopventory will automatically send out an update to QuickBooks Online every night. Learn more
- Add 5 Users to Any Plan - 5 additional logins can be created for your account to accommodate more users for your Shopventory account. Learn more
- Personal Training Session - This is a personalized conference session with a Shopventory representative in case your account requires more specialized attention. (A free webinar is also available instead.) Learn more