It really is free.
The Free Basic plan is not "free for a limited time". It doesn't have any surprise maintenance fees or cancellation fees. It's FREE! We do hope you'll move up to a paid plan eventually, but we're not going to surprise you with a sudden plan change.
Your first 30 Days include ALL paid functions!
During your full-feature 30-day free trial of Shopventory, you will have access to everything. All the features, no limits. Once your free trial ends, you will be restricted to the functions included on your plan.
What you get on Basic
The Free Basic plan includes the following functions:
- Dashboard Insights
- Catalog management with SKU creation
- Profit Margin Reporting & Analysis
- Sales Reports (up to 60 days)
- Inventory History (up to 60 days)
- 1 Location/Integration
- 1 User
- Processing for 100 transactions per month (unlimited transactions on paid plans)
- Alexa Voice Command Reporting
- Mobile Dashboard Reporting App
- Global Currency Support
NOTE: You must log in at least once every 30 days to keep the reports coming. We will stop pulling information if there are no logins for 30 days or more.
What you DON'T get on Basic
The Free Basic plan does not include:
- Inventory alerts
- Slow-moving (dead) inventory reports
- Inventory Change Reports
- Purchase Orders
- Vendor Management
- Historical sales reports (beyond 60 days)
- Multiple locations
- Ingredient tracking
- Real-time syncing (accounts on Free Basic will sync up to 6 times per day)
Plans start for less than $1.30 per day and the average merchant saves over an hour a day! Shopventory is made to save you money.
All we ask is what every small business asks: Give us a fair shot. We have helped thousands of merchants all over the world and we know we can help you. If you're not sure how to get started, just start a chat and one of our team members will be able to help you get started!