This guide will walk you through:
- The "Locations and Integrations" tab
- Adding and Editing a Location
- Connecting a merchant account integration
The Locations and Integrations Tab
- Click on the wrench in the bottom left to get to your Shopventory settings. "Locations & Integrations" is the first tab you'll see.
- All your locations and their corresponding merchant accounts (integrations) are listed here.
- Each location is a separate pool of inventory.
- Each integration supports an unlimited number of POS devices (so if you have six registers at one location, no worries!).
Adding & Editing a Location
- To create a new location, select the Create A Location button.
- Assign a new name to your location. You can always edit location information later on by clicking on the location name.
- A location without an integration will be considered a "warehouse" location. Products are tracked, can be manually adjusted, and can be transferred to other locations.
- Once a location has been added you can copy inventory over from an existing location. Learn more
- Don't forget to set your time zone! That is used for your reports. Learn more
Connecting a Merchant account (integration)
- To add an integration to an existing location, click the Location Name. At the bottom of the panel, you'll see the option to add a merchant account:
- The next screen will prompt you to pick you POS (Point Of Sale) provider.
- You will be prompted to login and "introduce" Shopventory to your register so we can have authorized access to pull information from that register.
You have the option to import inventory information from the integration into Shopventory.
Note: If the Shopventory location does NOT have inventory and your integration DOES contain inventory, you can import the list from the integration.
However, if the location already has inventory, importing from the integration may cause products to be duplicated. See Duplicate Products for more details.
- Once the integration has been added to the location, you can start pushing the inventory information from Shopventory to the new integration by Exporting to an Integration.
- Adding a new Location
- Integration Settings
- Settings Overview
- Location Cloning
- Transferring Inventory Between Locations
- Connecting Your Business
- Importing from an Integration
- Exporting to an Integration
- Warehouse Locations
- Location Mapping
- Duplicate Products
- Connecting WooCommerce to Shopventory
Please let us know if you have questions! We are here to help!