The Category Sales Report will show you all the products that have sold for a given date range, separated by Category. They also calculate total costs and profitability to give you a complete picture of your business.
Pulling a Category Sales Report
To view your Category Sales Reports, simply go to the Reports section in Shopventory:
In the Reports section, the Sales Report will populate automatically with the information for today's date. You can customize the date range at the top:
Select from the pre-set options or customize the date range using the calendar.
Export / Print a Category Sales Report
You will notice PDF and CSV options to export just below the date selection.
- On either side of the date range, you'll find the option to filter by location or by integration.
- You can apply filtering by Category just below the bar charts using the "Filters" button.
- Use the search box to filter your results.
- To view Product History and Cost History, you must have only one location selected if you have more than one Shopventory location.
- Filters will be applied to the PDF and CSV exports.
- Sales Reports
- Inventory Reports
- Dead Inventory Reports
- Vendor Sales Reports
- Amazon Alexa Integration
- Inventory Alerts
Let us know if you have questions. We are here to help!