Changing Your Password
To change your password, visit the Settings section of Shopventory and switch to "My User Profile."
Resetting Your Password
You can go to the login page and select the Forgot your password link.
This will take you to our password reset page. Simply enter the email for your account and we'll send an email with a link for you to reset your password.
Didn't receive the reset email?
- You may have typed the wrong email or an old email. Double-check that that is the address used for Shopventory and that it's spelled correctly in all lowercase.
- The email was incorrectly marked as spam or junk mail and filtered by your email provider, check your spam folder.
- The email contains CAPS. Retype the email address in all lowercase characters.
- It can take up to 5mins to receive the reset email.
- If you have manually marked Shopventory emails as spam in the past, it's possible your email address was added to a restricted list (we want to make sure we stay off of spam lists, so we take spam reports seriously). Please contact Customer Care if you suspect that's the case and none of the remedies above have helped.
If you don't find it, let us know using the chat button or via email at email@example.com and our Customer Care representatives will help you through the process.
Let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help!