Sales are imported from your point of sale provider when you first connect Shopventory!
NOTE: If you have a lot of history, it may take some time to pull everything in. For Customers with several years worth of history, it may even take a few days.
Pulling a Sales Report
To view your Sales Reports, simply go to the Reports section in Shopventory:
In the Reports section, choose the Sales Report option. The Sales Report will populate automatically with the information for today's date. You can customize the date range in the upper center option.
Select from the pre-set options or use the calendar to select a custom range.
Sales totals are broken down by each Variant.
Just scroll down to view the full Sales Report in detail.
- On either side of the date range, you'll find the option to filter by location or by integration.
- You can apply filtering by Category just below the bar charts using the "Filters" button.
- Use the search box to filter your results.
- To view Product History and Cost History, you must have only one location selected if you have more than one Shopventory location.
- Filters will be applied to the PDF and CSV exports.
Anytime you see a chart in Shopventory, just hover over the chart with your mouse to see the information contained in that graphic.
Export / Print a Sales Report
You will notice PDF and CSV options to export just below the date selection.
- Filtering that is active on the page will be applied to the exports.
- A PDF file is a better choice if you prefer to print a hard copy.
- A CSV file is a spreadsheet file format that is better if you plan to use a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel™ or Google Sheets™.
- The "Gross Profit" figure for Square POS accounts for fees, so it may be lower than the sum of the "Total Profit" column in the Itemized table.
Note: Profit reports are generated from the time of Shopventory's installation going forward. Shopventory will not assume that current Cost values apply retroactively, so profits are not available for any day prior to installation. You can backfill historical costs manually, however. Learn more
- Custom Amounts
- Inventory Reports
- Dead Inventory Reports
- Category Sales Report
- Backfilling Historical Costs
- Amazon Alexa Integration
- Inventory Alerts
- Dashboard Mobile App
Let us know if you have questions. We are here to help!