While the vast majority of users can easily connect WooCommerce to Shopventory with no additional setup, WordPress can be a pretty complex system in some cases.
Depending on your setup, there may be a few adjustments that need to be made in order to meet the minimum requirements for Shopventory:
Here are a few things to check:
- Verify the spelling of your site URL. Note that http:// is not the same as https:// so be sure to use the correct one!
- Make sure you are using WooCommerce version 3.0 or above. — Any earlier versions are not supported by Shopventory.
- Review your installed Plugins. — Oftentimes plugins (especially security plugins) may interfere with Shopventory's access to the WooCommerce inventory.
- Check with your website hosting provider. (GoDaddy, BlueHost, Site5, etc.) — It may be that your hosting provider is blocking Shopventory's access. They would have to add an exception for Shopventory on their end. (See Below for the IP List to send over)
Plugins known to cause issues:
- iThemes Security plugin is known to block Shopventory. Please contact them to configure exceptions (see below) or disable the plugin.
- Login to see add to cart and prices in WooCommerce - This plugin will need to be disabled completely.
- Sucuri - This plugin has been known to block Shopventory. Please contact them to configure exceptions (see below) or disable the plugin.
- ANY Direct integration plugin between WooCommerce and a point of sale system.
For example, the Square for WooCommerce plugin does NOT work with Shopventory since it sends conflicting updates between WooCommerce and the POS. It's best to have both Square and WooCommerce connected directly to Shopventory and discontinue third-party communication.
Hosting Provider IP List:
Your hosting provider will likely ask which IP addresses need to be whitelisted (permitted). Below are the Shopventory IP Addresses that need access to WooCommerce to manage inventory:
Just get that list over to your provider and they should be able to add exceptions for Shopventory.
If it's all set up and you're still having issues, please reach out to the Customer Care Team by starting a chat. Be sure to include a list of plugins you have installed!
Please reach out if you have any questions. We are here to help!
Search terms: WooCommerce, woo, woo commerce