For users who need specialized attention, Shopventory offers one-on-one training sessions with a Shopventory expert. Otherwise, check out a full guided tour of the app here!
What is it?
A Personal Training Session is a video conferencing session with a Shopventory expert. Shopventory will help you get your account set up and acquaint you with all the tools Shopventory has to offer.
We encourage you to invite your team so that you condense the amount of time it takes to learn Shopventory and focus on growing your business.
- Discussion around your business goals and how Shopventory can help you achieve them.
- Connect your business processes to features in Shopventory to maximize the amount of time you save and the sales you make while keeping costs down.
- Get a recording of your session for future reference.
- Dedicated Q&A to make sure you have all questions answered specifically for your account.
What's NOT included?
- Shopventory will not build any inventory "from scratch".
- Shopventory will not import a spreadsheet on a user's behalf.
- Shopventory does not create Bundles, only examples during the call.
- This is a one-time service. If a new batch of inventory needs to be uploaded later on, after the session, Shopventory will assist users to do it themselves. Initial setup is one-time only.
- The one-time charge for a Personal Training Session is not refundable if an attendee decides not to continue with Shopventory services.
How much is it?
Personal Training Sessions are billed ahead of time. This is a one-time fee, paid prior to the session, apart from any monthly subscription charges.
Please use the blue chat bubble at the bottom right of your screen to contact Shopventory and get a quote for your training service.
How do I set it up?
Just start a chat with us to learn more and set up a time!