Bundles can be used to set bulk pricing (e.g. BOGO (Buy One-Get One) or “2 for $10” type deals) for your customers.
- From your existing product, simply click “Add variant.”
- Use the variant name to specify the deal, like “2 for $10”
- Use the Price field to set what your customers will pay (e.g. $10)
- Convert the variant to a Bundle
- Under the component section, choose the product
- Set the Qty to how many products are included in the deal (e.g. 2)
That’s all! Just be sure to select the deal directly at the register. Scanning a product multiple times will not apply a bulk discount automatically.