Hello and Welcome Aboard!
Hi! We're glad you've decided to give Shopventory a try. Here are a few tips to help you get started using our service:
1. Stop using your point of sale provider's inventory app
- All inventory changes should now be done exclusively in Shopventory.
- Changes made in Shopventory will automatically be reflected in your point of sale.
- Updating quantities in your provider's (Clover, Square, etc.) system can lead to inventory discrepancies. Learn more
2. Nothing changes in the sales process
- Ringing up your Customers is exactly the same as it was before.
- Sales in the point of sale are automatically reported back to Shopventory to deduct quantities and put together reports.
3. Enjoy your full-feature 30-day free trial, plus our 30-day money back guarantee!
- The average merchant ends up saving 6+ payroll hours per week using Shopventory.
- Shopventory is a monthly (or yearly) subscription. No contracts. No commitments. No kidding!
4. We're here to help
- Live Customer Support is available from 9am to 9pm Eastern (6am to 6pm Pacific).
- Support is available in English, and Español. Other languages are welcome to write in, but we will rely on Google Translate™ for correspondence.
- We answer every question you send, but it may be quicker to look it up in our 24-Hour Help Section at Help.Shopventory.com. (You're there now).
- Schedule a Personal Training Session with a Shopventory expert if you need personalized one-on-one training. Learn more
Download our printable checklist:
Stick it where it's visible to make sure everyone on the
team is (literally) on the same page!
If you have questions, just click the chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner to start a conversation or click here to send us an email. Your feedback is also more than welcome!
Thanks for trying Shopventory!
Read the next article here: Now What?