In Shopventory, images have a few requirements:
- Only .jpg and .png file types are accepted
- Maximum size of 5MB
- Maximum width and height of 2048 x 2048
Clover does not support images on their end so images will not appear on the point of sale for Clover.
Square currently only supports images at the Product level. This means that if you have an image on individual Variants, they will be superseded by the Product image.
Shopify & WooCommerce
Additional images can be linked using the product description. Just make sure to link directly to the image. The easiest way to do this is to right click and select "Copy Image Address" on whichever site hosts the image.
Things to Know
- Images can only be uploaded, not deleted. This means you can change the image to something else, but not remove it altogether.
- Shopventory will automatically push pictures to the point of sale/web store (if supported).
- Images can be added to individual variants.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help!