Having trouble logging in?
Here is the most common error message:
If you're seeing this, it means that either the email entered is invalid OR the password is incorrect.
Here's what you can do:
- Make sure you're entering the email you signed up for Shopventory with.
NOTE: Your Shopventory credentials are different from those you use to access your merchant account (Square, Clover, etc.)
- Check that your email is spelled correctly. (Emails are NOT case-sensitive).
- Double-check your password spelling. (Passwords ARE case-sensitive).
- Make sure Caps Lock is off.
- Make sure you're not already signed in on another tab in your browser.
- Refresh your browser cache.
- If you need to, reset your password.
- Try another browser (e.g. Google Chrome).
If you can login but your account is empty, your browser may be automatically signing you in under a different account which isn't connected to your POS. Log out and sign in with a different email.
Note that older operating systems (ie. Windows 7 & 8) may not be compatible with our system for some browsers.
Still having trouble? Let us know! We are here to help!