For users who need specialized attention, Shopventory offers one-on-one training sessions with a Shopventory expert. Otherwise, Shopventory 101 is a FREE weekly webinar to give a guided tour.
What is it?
A Personal Training Session is a 45-min video conferencing session (90-min for Professional and Elite) with a Shopventory expert. Shopventory will help you get your account set up and acquaint you with all the tools Shopventory has to offer.
- Enter your inventory info with guidance from a Shopventory expert. We can walk you through the process of uploading a spreadsheet to Shopventory to enter inventory data.
- Get a recording of your session for future reference.
- Dedicated Q&A to make sure you have all questions answered specifically for your account.
What's NOT included?
- Shopventory will not build any inventory "from scratch".
- Shopventory will not import a spreadsheet on a user's behalf.
- Shopventory does not create Bundles, only examples during the call.
- This is a one-time service. If a new batch of inventory needs to be uploaded later on, after the session, Shopventory will assist users to do it themselves. Initial setup is one-time only.
- The one-time charge for a Personal Training Session is not refundable if an attendee decides not to continue with Shopventory services.
How much is it?
Personal Training Sessions are billed ahead of time. This is a one-time fee, paid prior to the session, apart from any monthly subscription charges.
- Basic/Starter/Standard (1-3 locations) — $199
- Professional (4-10 locations) — $299
- Elite (11-25 locations) — $399
- Enterprise (26+ locations) — Contact Us for pricing
- Shopventory 101 Webinar — FREE Learn more
How do I set it up?
All you have to do is start a chat. Just click on the blue chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner to get in touch and we'll set up your session!