This guide will walk you through:
- The "Locations and Integrations" tab
- Adding and Editing a Location
- Connecting a merchant account integration
The Locations and Integrations Tab
- Click on the wrench in the bottom left to get to your Shopventory settings. "Locations & Integrations" is the first tab you'll see.
- All your locations and their corresponding merchant accounts (integrations) are listed here.
- Each location is a separate pool of inventory.
- Each integration supports an unlimited number of POS devices (so if you have six registers at one location, no worries!).
Adding & Editing a Location
- To create a new location, select the Create A Location button.
- Assign a new name to your location. You can always edit location information later on by clicking on the location name.
- A location without an integration will be considered a "warehouse" location. Items are tracked, can be manually adjusted, and can be transferred to other locations.
- Once a location has been added you can copy inventory over from an existing location. Learn more
- Don't forget to set your time zone! That is used for your reports. Learn more
Connecting a Merchant account (integration)
- To add an integration to an existing location, click the Location Name. At the bottom of the panel, you'll see the option to add a merchant account:
- The next screen will prompt you to pick you POS (Point Of Sale) provider.
- You will be prompted to login and "introduce" Shopventory to your register so we can have authorized access to pull information from that register.
- You have the option to import inventory information from the integration being connected. It's up to you!
- Once the integration has been added to the location, you can start pushing the inventory information from Shopventory to the new integration by Exporting to an Integration.
- Adding a new Location
- Integration Settings
- Settings Overview
- Location Cloning
- Transferring Inventory Between Locations
- Connecting Your Business
- Importing from an Integration
- Exporting to an Integration
- Warehouse Locations
- Location Mapping
Please let us know if you have questions! We are here to help!