Shopventory has a wide range of reports (with more on the way). Reports are either based on sales records reported by your point of sale or on Shopventory's inventory records:
- Build out your own reports and see the key data points you need.
The following reports are all primarily based on the sales information from your point of sale provider. Shopventory will pull all of the historical sales information available.
- The Sales Report shows all the products that have sold over a given date range.
- The Vendor Report is just like a regular Sales Report, but it's sectioned out by the Vendors to which inventory is assigned.
- The Category Report, similarly, is a sales report sorted by the Categories assigned to your products.
- This report shows all products that were sold at a discount over the given date range. It's an easy way to see which products were sold at a lower price, and by how much!
These reports are based on Shopventory's record-keeping of your inventory levels. Tracking for these reports begins as soon as Shopventory is installed.
- The Inventory Report will show your exact inventory levels as well as the total value at a given point in time.
- The Inventory Change Report will show you how inventory levels have been changed over time, including manual deductions, sales, and additions. You can also see the total value of these changes.
- The Dead Inventory Report will show all products that have not sold for a given number of days. Great for identifying products that need to move!
- The Low Inventory Report will show all the products that are currently at - or - below Alerts and or PAR level.
- The In-Transit Report is based on Internal Transfers. All products that have been sent from one location (but not yet received at the other location) will appear on this report.
- The Stock Remaining Reports are intelligently calculated using predictive analytics of your sales data. The Stock Remaining Report will tell you about how much time is left until that product runs out of stock, based on its history. That estimate can also be used to set Alerts so you can re-order in time!
- Stock Remaining Reports are available on the Professional, Elite and Enterprise plans only.
Additional insights are available with the Dashboard Mobile App from Shopventory.