An "integration" refers to a connection
between Shopventory and a merchant provider system.
For instance, if I connect a Square or Clover location to Shopventory. Learn more below:
Connecting a merchant account integration
You can do this in the Locations and Integrations tab in the Settings section.
- To add an integration to an existing location, click the Connect a merchant account to ______ button:
You can also add additional merchant account integrations to the same location by clicking on the Location Name:
- The next screen will prompt you to pick you POS (Point Of Sale) provider.
- You will be prompted to login and "introduce" Shopventory to your register so we can have authorized access to pull information from that register.
Click on the merchant account integration you want to connect and follow the steps!
NOTE: If you are connecting a location that already has an integration, it may be a good idea to initialize the new integration to export Shopventory location's inventory information.
Once your integration is connected, we recommend activating inventory syncing. Going forward, all additions, updates, or changes to inventory should ONLY be made in Shopventory going forward.
- What is an "integration"?
- Integration Settings
- Managing Locations and Integrations
- Location Mapping
- Exporting to an Integration