QuickBooks Online can be connected to Shopventory for simplified updates to your QuickBooks account!
QuickBooks support is included in Professional and Elite plans. QuickBooks can be enabled on any other plan (including Basic) as a Billing Add-On for $30/mo or $300/yr ($25/mo).
Shopventory will automatically send over:
- Transaction information, in the form of an invoice
- Summary data (sales and profit values) in an invoice for the full day
How to Connect:
In the 'Settings' section of Shopventory, click on the Accounting tab. Then simply click to add your QuickBooks integration.
This will prompt you to log into QuickBooks to authorize Shopventory.
Once you're back in Shopventory, just make sure you enable syncing. There should be green "ON" indicator to let you know Shopventory will push out values later tonight.
Things to know:
- QuickBooks will NOT count towards your plan's location/integration limit.
- Invoices are sent between 2 a.m. - 4 a.m. (in the account owner's timezone)
- Purchase Order information is NOT sent to QuickBooks
- Shopventory does not have any part in bill pay functions
Daily Sales Sync includes breakdown by payment method:
- American Express
- Gift Cards
Keywords: quickBooks online, QuickBooks desktop, quick books, xero, Accounting, fresh books, Daily, QBO, quick