QuickBooks Online can be connected to Shopventory for nightly reports to your QuickBooks account!
QuickBooks syncing is included in Professional and Elite plans. QuickBooks can be enabled on any other plan (including Basic) as a Billing Add-On for $30/mo or $300/yr ($25/mo).
Each day, for each location, Shopventory will automatically send over:
(1) Summary data in an invoice, including:
- Net Payments
- Shipping (if applicable)
- Tax Collected (if applicable)
- Total Refunds
(2) Transaction information, in the form of a detailed invoice including:
- Total Cost of Goods sold (COGS)
- Total Discounts
- Total Fees
- Gross sales
- Net sales
- Tax Collected
As well as the following for each category:
- Net sales
(3) A Payment for each payment type, including:
- American Express
- Gift Cards
Entries do not affect the General Ledger, as each business does things a little differently. We simply push the balanced information and allow you to allocate the lines according to your preference.
How to Connect:
In the Settings section of Shopventory, click on the Accounting tab, and use the button in the top right to add your QuickBooks integration.
This will prompt you to log into QuickBooks to authorize Shopventory.
Once you're back in Shopventory, just make sure you enable syncing. There should be green "ON" indicator to let you know Shopventory will push out values later tonight.
Things to know:
- QuickBooks will NOT count towards your plan's location/integration limit.
- Invoices are sent between 2 a.m. - 4 a.m. (in the account owner's timezone)
- Purchase Order information and inventory data is NOT sent to QuickBooks
- Shopventory does not have any part in bill pay functions
Keywords: quickBooks online, QuickBooks desktop, quick books, xero, Accounting, fresh books, Daily, QBO, quick